#Attribution1 {display: none;} .header-inner h1, .header-inner p.description { display:none; }

Sunday, July 7, 2013

06 / 17 / 13


WEDDING

They say you feel like a princess on your wedding day, I felt more like a
 "Kardashian"
All dolled up AND everyone wanted their picture with me!
Obviously i'm joking but it was, like they say, the best day of my life.
The wedding was everything I imagined and more.
perfect weather.
surrounded by family & friends.
dancing.
photobooth.
bbq.
cake.
love.

































Photography: Jennefer Wilson
Flowers & decor: My talented mother and relatives
Venue: Myers Park. Mckinney, Texas
Dress: Gateway bridal (altered to be fit-n-flare, sash added)
Shoes: Steve Madden

-
-
-

We have all this life left to live and I can hardly wait.
The future looks so beautiful and bright.
I will try forever to make him the happiest man in the world.
(aka cook lots of meat and make sure the a/c temp is turned WAY down)
We’ll  love, laugh, grow, travel, cry, fight and, most importantly, make up.
But for now, we will take it one day at a time.
One, beautifully unique, day at a time.
I love this man.


2 comments:

  1. Such a GORGEOUS wedding. I love your guestbook and the pic of you grabbing his butt :) obsessed with you guys. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete