#Attribution1 {display: none;} .header-inner h1, .header-inner p.description { display:none; }

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Love/Hate China.

Things I will miss-
DAN THE MAN
Asian pears
The people (church members, Dan's coworkers, my students)
Our Tempur-pedic mattress
E-bikes
Exploring
Cheap books
Knock off shopping
My vegetable lady at the fresh market
Not doing my hair or wearing makeup for two months
The Subway
Mangos
Cheap massages
Badminton

***

Things I will not miss-
Stinky tofu
Sweeping/mopping almost daily
Smelly air (I'm talking REALLY smelly)
Oily foods
Spotty wifi
Hearing every bus/car/scooter drive by all through the night and morning
Fireworks at 3am or 6am or any am
Being totally clueless when people try to talk to me
Hot drinking water
Not having an oven
The heattttt
Rice


No comments:

Post a Comment